XtremeGamers
Welcome to the Xtreme-Gamers.net forums, please register or log in to access full features!
XtremeGamers
Welcome to the Xtreme-Gamers.net forums, please register or log in to access full features!
XtremeGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Runescape- Your, thoughts and opinon.

Go down 
3 posters

Runescape
meh
Runescape- Your, thoughts and opinon. I_vote_lcap25%Runescape- Your, thoughts and opinon. I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
dunno never played it
Runescape- Your, thoughts and opinon. I_vote_lcap0%Runescape- Your, thoughts and opinon. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
LOVE IT
Runescape- Your, thoughts and opinon. I_vote_lcap0%Runescape- Your, thoughts and opinon. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
good game
Runescape- Your, thoughts and opinon. I_vote_lcap50%Runescape- Your, thoughts and opinon. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
dont like it
Runescape- Your, thoughts and opinon. I_vote_lcap25%Runescape- Your, thoughts and opinon. I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
X-TREME
Admin
Admin
X-TREME

Gamer Points : 9500005

Runescape- Your, thoughts and opinon. Empty
PostSubject: Runescape- Your, thoughts and opinon.   Runescape- Your, thoughts and opinon. EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:41 pm

What is your opinion, on runescape? DONT say, anything too harsh.

Well, i'l make this easy and make it a poll.

~ also post your opinon.
Back to top Go down
http://Xtreme-Gamers.net
L
Gamer
Gamer
L

Gamer Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Runescape- Your, thoughts and opinon.   Runescape- Your, thoughts and opinon. EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:42 pm

Meh
Back to top Go down
leolion113
Average Gamer
Average Gamer
leolion113

Gamer Points : 100

PostSubject: Re: Runescape- Your, thoughts and opinon.   Runescape- Your, thoughts and opinon. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:59 am

Well i dont really like it i find it a bit emmmm i cant hink of a word i just dont like it thats all....

~Leo~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runescape- Your, thoughts and opinon.   Runescape- Your, thoughts and opinon. Empty

Back to top Go down

Runescape- Your, thoughts and opinon.
Page 1 of 1