XtremeGamers
Welcome to the Xtreme-Gamers.net forums, please register or log in to access full features!
XtremeGamers
Welcome to the Xtreme-Gamers.net forums, please register or log in to access full features!
XtremeGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trainz Railroad Simulator 2006 by auran

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frisco1522
Frisco1522

Gamer Points : 12

Trainz Railroad Simulator 2006 by auran Empty
PostSubject: Trainz Railroad Simulator 2006 by auran   Trainz Railroad Simulator 2006 by auran EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:06 pm

Hi, Frisco1522 here

I now a lot about Trainz Railroad Simulator 2006 so if you may need any help understanding anything with it ask me.

Sadly Sad my Trainz Content Manager Plus doesn't work right for some reason but, if you need help with it please ask metrotren on www.roblox.com he can help you out if he understands what you are asking and/or saying to him.

If you dont know how to use Cab mod on diesels then ask me and I can tell you how to because it's real easy to understand and figure out or you can just simple play the driver tutorial on how to drive a diesel.

The diesel that they teach you how to use is a Santa Fe F7A and they teach you how to go forward,back,stop, and couple up to it's F7B unit.

As for steam, I myself am still learning how to drive 2 types of locomotives the D&RGW and the UP Bigboy
But, as for all other steam trains I can drive them EXTREMLY well.

If you have any extra questions you can do 2 things you can either respawn to this forum/or you can simple send me a message on this subject.

Thank You
-Frisco1522-
Back to top Go down
http://www.Roblox.com
Leet15
Admin
Admin
Leet15

Gamer Points : 76

Trainz Railroad Simulator 2006 by auran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainz Railroad Simulator 2006 by auran   Trainz Railroad Simulator 2006 by auran EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:48 pm

Train sims are pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-gamers.net

Trainz Railroad Simulator 2006 by auran
Page 1 of 1