XtremeGamers
Welcome to the Xtreme-Gamers.net forums, please register or log in to access full features!
XtremeGamers
Welcome to the Xtreme-Gamers.net forums, please register or log in to access full features!
XtremeGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Microsoft Train Simulator ( MSTS ) by Kuji

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frisco1522
Frisco1522

Gamer Points : 12

Microsoft Train Simulator ( MSTS ) by Kuji Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft Train Simulator ( MSTS ) by Kuji   Microsoft Train Simulator ( MSTS ) by Kuji EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:58 pm

Hi Frisco1522 here

I would like to tell all you viewing and listening readers about Microsoft Train Simulator but I dont much care for it anymore but I still play it.

The great thing is that the trains derail amazingly but sadly the cars slide through each other as does the cars on Trainz Railroad Simulator.

The graphics are not that great but they are still pretty good. You can choose from american trains to Japanese and British as well.

When you go to build your very own track it is very hard to do because you must align the tracks perfect.
Then Kuji doesn't have very good radius curves so I would stick with a prebuilt route.

The trains sound good the cars roll smooth but I can't say much more then this.

Thank You
- Frisco1522 -
Back to top Go down
http://www.Roblox.com

Microsoft Train Simulator ( MSTS ) by Kuji
Page 1 of 1